The Terex® T 150 is a Mobile Bucket Wheel Dewaterer complete with fines retention screw, twin bucket wheel designed units for the removal of clays, silts and slimes to produce up to 2 grades of sand.
The T Range is designed to operate with maximum versatility and can support different requirements such as maximum retention of fines or maximum disposal of fines.
The T Range can be driven hydraulically from the M Range or from its own optional electric power pack.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• High capacity variable speed twin bucket wheel providing increased drainage time for a drier product
• Deep fluted variable speed fines screw provides excellent fines recovery
• Anti-turbulence inlet boxes and weir discharge system allows consistently calm settling conditions
• Can be powered electrically or can be hydraulically coupled to an M-Range mobile screen
• Low running costs, low maintenance & simple operation
• Static or site transportable with jacking legs and tow bar