Terex Washing Systems offer a range of sand screw options to fit your needs including the M 166S Sand Screw. The screens range in size from 5’ x 16’ to 6 ’x 20’ and are teamed with single or twin dewatering screws. They are outfitted with strategically placed nozzles to scrub materials clean.
High capacity dewatering screws deliver the fine aggregates while chutes and cross conveyors deliver the sized products. The portable chassis design is easy to transport to the desired site and easy to set up.
- Tripled deck inclined screen produces 3 grades of washed aggregate and 1 grade of sand
- Each spraybar has individual flow valves for complete water control
- Heavy duty twin dewatering screws (36” x 25”) for high capacity fines recovery.
- Robust I-beam construction chassis with double or triple axle suspension allowing for easy transportation and quick set-up
- All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other Terex equipment
- Walkway access around three sides of the screen
- Integrated drainage and washout features for easy maintenance