• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or
bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the
removal of silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction
complete with galvanized walkway & handrails
provide easy access
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self
regulating cyclone tank
• Pumps & cyclones have replaceable rubber liners for
extended wear life
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual
water content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or
isolators to integrate with other equipment
FM 60C Static Sand Recovery Features and Benefits
• Underflow rubber lined slurry pump.
• One rubber lined hydrocyclone which classifies at approximately 75 μm (200 mesh).
• Self regulating cyclone tank complete with built in float system and Anti-turbulence sections.
• High frequency 2.4m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats
• Maximum recovery of material above 75 μm (200 mesh).
• Removes silt, slimes and clays below 75 μm (200 mesh).
• Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content.
• Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond,thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money.
• Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment.
• Low maintenance
• All wear areas rubber lined
• Walkway and access ladder
• Quick assembly time
• Broken down into one 40’ container for transport
• Boiler box for dry feed
• Electrical control panel
• Spraybars on dewatering screens