The Terex® FM 200 Compact Sand Recovery Unit combines a collection tank, centrifugal slurry pump(s), hydrocyclone(s) and a dewatering screen on a single chassis.
Available options include a Boiler Box for dry feed, Electrical Control Panel and Spraybars on dewatering stations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the removal of silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction complete with galvanized walkway & handrails provide easy access
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self regulating cyclone tank
• Pumps & cyclones have replaceable rubber liners for extended wear life
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual water content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other equipment