The TWH224 mobile waste handler showcases the optimum balance of power and agility. This waste handler quickly and efficiently completes any job at recycling centers and waste transfer stations – from loading and unloading to stacking and sorting. The available 10.7 m multi-purpose stick gives operators control of the attachment’s up-and-down movement to efficiently sort material without the need to continually reposition the machine. Neither speed nor precision is compromised, slewing motors and slewing gears are minutely adjusted and the lifting and stick cylinders are equipped with special end-position damping.
The TWH224 mobile waste handler uses advanced engine and cooling technology. The divided cooling system, comprising of a hydrostatically-driven fan for the oil cooler and a viscous-clutch driven fan for the water and charge air cooler, provides superior, silent cooling and permits operation of the machine at temperatures as high as 50°C (122°F).
The clear color display instantly provides an overview of all important operating data, and the hydraulic-lift cab with its panoramic windows affords optimal visibility. Ergonomically-arranged operational controls and a comfortable seat that provides lumbar support are components of the basic equipment.
Waste Handling Features
- Large undercarriage footprint with wide stabilizer base enhances stability while manipulating loads.
- Load-sensing hydraulic system provides optimal combination of power and precision for quick and smooth maneuvering even with heavy loads.
- Machine data is displayed in the form of descriptive symbols and text on the easily accessible multi-function color monitor.
- Climate control condenser is separated from the main cooling system and dust-protected. With its own fan, the cooling system is independent of engine speed and thus highly efficient.
- Standard camera (with night version function) offers significant advantages for safety and comfort.