The Powerscreen Phoenix 2100 mobile trommel screen is designed to offer unrivaled production throughput and application flexibility. The robust design with optional features such as a heavy duty tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid make the Phoenix 2100 the most versatile trommel on the market today. The machine performs equally well in heavy C&D applications as it does in high volume compost production.
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.7m (18’6”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimizing downtime.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- Discharge height of up to 3.7m (12′ 2″)
MOBILE TROMMEL SCREEN OPTIONS
- Remote control tipping grid 100mm (4”)
- Remote control tipping grid 150mm (6”)
- 2 Deck vibrating grid c/w tri-axle bogie
- Tipping grid discharge chute
- Heavy duty woven mesh
- Punch plate
- Heavy duty feeder belt
- Tri-axle bogie
- Powerscreen Pulse
- Woven mesh or heavy duty punch
plate panels can be fitted to the
trommel drum ensuring all application
requirements are met.
- Highly efficient in wood ship separation/
processing top soil, compost, green
waste, demolition waste, aggregates and