The Powerscreen LL75 Low Level Feeder Portable Conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders and excavators at a significantly lower feed in height compared to other hopper feeders thus eliminating double handling of materiaThe unique design of the hopper allows for rear feeding which can be an advantage when operating inl on site. space restricted areas. The LL75 also features a 75′ long stacker for excellent stockpiling.
The Powerscreen® range of mobile conveyors are designed to work in conjunction with the entire range of Powerscreen crushing and screening equipment. Using conveyors or stackers means increased stockpile capacity and reduces on-site material handling.
The Powerscreen conveyor range also includes the hugely successful Powerscreen CT65, CT80 & CT100 track mobile stackers which are cleverly designed to ship in a 40′ container. The HL75 High Level Feeder Conveyor is also available which combines the benefits of a 75′ stacker with a Chieftain feeder system.
Features & Benefits
- Low feeder means easy to load directly from wheel loader or excavator
- Self powered diesel hydraulic tracked feeder conveyor can be used alone or in conjunction with other Powerscreen mobile crushing and screening equipment
- Containerised shipping means low cost transport
- Canvas dust covers on discharge conveyor
- Twin drive discharge conveyor
- Twin drive feed conveyor
- Full length side skirting along discharge conveyor
- High spec discharge conveyor head drum scraper
- Belt weigher
- Overband magnet at feedboot of discharge conveyor
- Radio remote to start / stop feeder, raise / lower discharge conveyor
- cord E-stop running length of discharge conveyor
- Manual adjusting jacking legs at tail side of feeder to adjust tail height
Please Be Sure To Check Out Our Entire Powerscreen Portable Conveyor Range