The Powerscreen HL75 High Level Feeder Tracked Conveyor combines the highly versatile Chieftain Feeder system and stockpiling conveyor, allowing the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders to eliminate the double handling of material on site. The fully mobile units can be used for a ‘metered or controlled’ feed of material into any Powerscreen equipment or other machines. The HL75 features a 75′ long conveyor.
The Powerscreen® range of mobile conveyors are designed to work in conjunction with the entire range of Powerscreen crushing and screening equipment. Using conveyors or stackers means increased stockpile capacity and reduces on-site material handling.
The Powerscreen conveyor range also includes the hugely successful Powerscreen CT65, CT80 & CT100 track mobile stackers which are cleverly designed to ship in a 40′ container. The extra conveyor and increased power, allows for maximum mobility and flexibility, reducing or eliminating the use of wheeled loaders on site. The high level feeder can cope with all applications, from light duty screened material, through to jaw applications.
Features & Benefits
- Proven Chieftain® feeder system means loading directly from wheel loader
- Self powered diesel hydraulic tracked feeder conveyor can be used alone or in conjunction with other Powerscreen mobile crushing and screening equipment
- Containerised shipping means low cost transport
- Canvas dust covers on discharge conveyor
- Twin drive discharge conveyor
- Full length side skirting along discharge conveyor
- High spec discharge conveyor head drum scraper
- Belt weigher
- Overband magnet at feedboot of discharge conveyor
- Radio remote to start / stop feeder, raise / lower discharge
- Pull Cord E-stop running length of discharge conveyor
- Twin drive feed conveyor
- 4” or 6” tipping grid fitted to feed conveyor
Please Be Sure To Check Out Our Entire Powerscreen Tracked Conveyor Range