The radial telescopic conveyor is one of the most cost efficient and effective way of stockpiling material on the market. The reduction of segregation, degradation, contamination and compaction when stockpiling ensures ‘in specification’ material for any application. The radial telescopic conveyors cater for a complete range of applications and industries. They offer 30% more stockpile capacity on the same footprint when stockpiling in a trapezoidal shape compared using standard conveyors.
Features & Benefits
- Proven best method of stockpiling in the industry for maintaining material quality.
- Up to 30% more capacity on same foot print compared to conventional stackers.
- Greatly reduces segregation, degradation, compaction and contamination when stockpiling.
- Provides a higher quality product at a lower stockpiling cost per tonne
- Eliminates need for wheel loaders to build stockpiles – reduced labour and maintenance costs.
- Loading rates up to 3,000TPH.
- Fully extended lengths up to 58 metres (190ft)
- Eliminate double handling of materialas