The Powerscreen Phoenix 3300 trommel screen is designed to offer unrivalled production throughput and application flexibility. The robust design with optional features such as heavy duty tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid make the Phoenix 3300 the most versatile trommel on the market today. The machine performs equally well in heavy C&D applications as it does in high volume compost production.
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.89m (19’3”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- Highly efficient in C&D applications and high volume compost applications.
TROMMEL SCREEN OPTIONS
- Remote control tipping grid 100mm (4”)
- Remote control tipping grid 150mm (6”)
- 2 Deck vibrating grid c/w tri-axle bogie
- Tipping grid discharge chute
- Heavy duty woven mesh
- Punch plate
- Powerscreen Pulse