The Powerscreen Phoenix 1600 Wheeled Trommel has been innovatively designed to provide excellent fuel efficiency and low operating costs, whilst also reducing emissions and noise levels due to the machine running at a low engine RPM. With a 4.9m (16’) x 1.54m (5’) drum, unrivalled production throughput is guaranteed due to the screening area, the largest in its class. Highly versatile, the Phoenix 1600 Wheeled can easily screen a variety of material including topsoil, compost, sand and gravel, wood chip and C&D waste. Woven mesh or heavy duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the drum ensuring all application requirements are met.
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.9m (19’4”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- A fifth wheel connection, tandem axel bogie and a quick set up time make the machine easily transportable from site to site.