The M 206S has a 6’ x 20’ screen and is teamed with a twin screw. The screens are outfitted with strategically placed nozzles to scrub materials clean.
High capacity dewatering screws deliver the fine aggregates while chutes and cross conveyors deliver the sized products. The portable chassis design is easy to transport to the desired site and easy to set up.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tripled deck inclined screen produces 3 grades of washed aggregate and 1 grade of sand
- Each spraybar has individual flow valves provided for complete water control
- Heavy duty single or twin dewatering screws (36” x 25”) for high capacity fines recovery.
- Robust I-beam construction chassis with double or triple axle suspension allowing for easy transportation and quick set-up
- All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other Terex equipment
- Walkway access around three sides of the screen
- Integrated drainage and washout features for easy maintenance