Terex washing systems offer a range of portable sand screw options to fit your needs.
The screens range in size from 5’ x 16’ to 6 ’x 20’, and are teamed with single or twin dewatering screws. The screens are outfitted with strategically placed nozzles to scrub materials clean.
High capacity dewatering screws deliver the fine aggregates while chutes and cross conveyors deliver the sized products. The portable chassis design is easy to transport to the desired site and easy to set up.
Features & Benefits
• 20’ x 6’ (6m x 1.8m) portable horizontal twin screw wash plant
• 20’ x 6’ (6m x 1.8m) triple shaft horizontal three deck screen with complete spray system
• Triple axle suspension portable chassis using heavy-duty I-beam construction with four cribbing support legs and two manual landing jacks
• Under-screen fines collection flume with splash-type spray system on all decks, flume and washout
• Heavy duty twin 36” x 25’ screws
• Hinged slurry box with spray bar, manifold, valves and hoses
• Heavy duty discharge chute including a top deck over chute with discharge to the front of the plant; middle deck chute discharging to the side and bottom deck chute discharging to a 24” cross conveyor
• Optional 24” cross conveyor is available for the middle deck
• Walkway access around three sides of the screen
• Optional electrical switchgear is available